If you are an experienced professional and enjoy travelling then have you considered an international posting? There are many benefits to working abroad:
- Fast track career progression compared to working in the UK;
- Use your skills to help grow local economies and develop local teams to perform;
- Opportunity to travel and explore foreign lands;
- Experience new cultures and learn languages;
- Opportunity to increase your net income.
At Catandra we are helping logistics and supply chain professionals find exciting roles away from their homeland. International businesses are constantly on the lookout to recruit flexible talent which makes for an incredibly exciting recruitment journey.
The international recruitment process; we manage the international recruitment process through client trust and taking control to deliver for both client and candidate. The process varies by client but our international recruitment process looks something like this:
- Initial telephone screening for job role and location;
- Face to face interview with Catandra in the UK;
- Skype interview with the client;
- Time spent overseas with the client including face to face interviews (at the client’s expense).
Taking a job overseas is a big step and as such we will provide support at every stage, to ensure that your relocation is an enjoyable journey.
If you are looking to hire the best international talent then talk to us, we have agreements in place with international businesses to manage their search and secure candidates. The world is a relatively small place now and logistics professionals are increasingly looking to fast track their careers with an international posting.
Expanding into new territories? Then why not hire the best to set up your enterprise whilst building and training the local teams to take control long term. Sharing skills on an international basis allows for best practice to be implemented whilst remaining sympathetic to local cultures and traditions.
Looking at International Opportunities?
We support businesses and candidates with global recruitment.