Bring a world of experience to your boardroom
Non Executive Directors leverage huge experience and specific sector knowledge to assist growing and established businesses. Non-Executives generally sit on the board with executive teams including CEOs, CFOs and COOs.
What non-execs do…
- Lead the business to adapt to challenges and changes as markets evolve
- Ensure adequate succession planning
- ‘Manage’ the management team to meet KPIs
- Ensure regulation and governance across the business
- Help with stakeholder management and communication
How NEDs work
Non-Executive Directors generally contribute around one to four days per month, although detailed responsibilities and remuneration vary with the business involved and their requirements.
If you’re considering appointing a Non-Executive Director we can help you clearly shape the role and identify the potential benefits. We will manage the search process with you.
Talk to us
Introduce some of the best minds in business to your top tier.
Call Catandra in the UK on +44 (0)1273 483 438 or complete the form to send us an email.